August 13, 2010

Blog Fever..

I have absolutely nothing to write about today.

Its the weekend and these people from the office that obviously haven't had enough of me for the past five days want me back here tomorrow. God dey!!!

I am loving this blog thingy...Dols got me to change my template and background for the 3rd time. She is a hard woman to please. I hope no one has been bored to death yet by all the ramblings of my mind.
I even got someone to start blogging and am gradually finding friendship,laughter, on blog-ville.

Life is so beautiful right now. Yes,  LCC de find my trouble with all these talk of tolls. Yes, i still find myself finding it hard to let go and let God. And yes, i am still plenty angry... But i am here and i refuse to go down easy. I have found that the best way to do that is to find beauty even in the littlest things.(Dalai Lama would be proud)

This weekend ,the devil is a big fat black liar. I will read my books. I shall find strength to go shopping for cream shoes for UK's wedding. And  i will not binge on Sharwama...So help me God.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to ..breathe and love, love, love...

P.S thank you my followers (Ah, finally I'm becoming like Jesus)...kisses


Song of the Day: Jason Mraz - The Remedy

6 comments:

  1. And i absolutely love the new blog :*
    P.S. I should learn to be happy :-s

    ReplyDelete
  2. in time darling...meanwhile..i didn't mean this post i meant the other one...'just in case'

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing Pastor told me about Jesus is that His followers are well-fed; he sees to it that they have bread, fish and wine. I hope you learn that.

    Nice one. there is poetry even in Saturday banking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this Nengak eh..chei!!! why don't you just ask me to be paying tithe to you...i blame you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look - becoming a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Emon...on all counts!!!

    ReplyDelete