Sigh...so i would never do this on a good day when my senses are complete...but New York sun fried my remaining senses. Hopefully since i am back in a sane place, I will get them back. T-Notes caught me at a good time, i guess...so here goes
I am supposed to post 11 things about myself and then answer 11 questions asked by the tagger(which kind ajayi-work-no-pay be this?)
11 things about moi:
- I am moody- God help my husband and children
- I love God like you can't imagine-everything i am (the good stuff oh) is all him and i still find it hard to believe he would die for me-crazy old me, silly old me, sinful old me-sigh
- I keep pennies, quarters, dimes etc and spend them when shopping for things i don't need. It is a way of assuaging my conscience that it isn't that much money to spend on myself. So you will find me in MACY'S keeping up the lines just because i am paying for stuff with coins. Ijebu oh!
- I love to write and read- Go figure
- I am addicted to plantains...
- I have a huge crush on Seye Blogs - the way he writes is very arousing- my goodness. I hope his wife never reads this. that's all!
- I schooled in the Northern Part of Nigeria and once watched the almajiris butcher students of a neighboring school.
- I want Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's job. I could do a better job than she is doing- i had an A+ in Macroeconomics so Yimu...
- I do not take criticism about my writing well...especially from people that cannot write. There is a particular blogger whom almost everyone else seems to respect (God knows why) but i think is full if s**t. When the said person criticises my work, it is everything i can do not to take them to a new low. So far, so good...Still, don't push it! But please, great criticism is welcome as always-just be nice about it.
- I can sing...oh boy, can i sing...once got a standing ovation after singing an Adele's song. Do you know how hard it is to sing an Adele's song? And i got a standing ovation! Not 'sitting' oh, 'standing'...What more proof do you need?
- I don't get what people's fascination with sex is. I really don't. If i didn't want children, i would be a nun! P.s this doesn't change the fact that i am a sexy lady...Please find proof below- a bad hair day, no shoes on, sweaty after parading round Ithaca and I still look this good...eh hen! (and yes, that is green nail polish i have on my toenails-sexy, sexy, sexy)lol
Some guy was trying to steal my thunder-hence the evil eye!
1. Earliest sex experience (confess and describe)? Dear T-Notes, You are such a pervert
2. Kinkiest sex thrill (Yes, that fantasy)? mschewwww
3. Proudest body part? Eyes
4. Wildest sexcapade (actual real life)? The beach
5. What would you change about yourself..makes you insecure? Boobs
6. How many true friends do you have? Five, or maybe six - one of them is this amazing young man SN i found on blog world. I am forever grateful.
7. What are trying to achieve in your life right now? Convince a man to marry me and give me twins- ok seriously, Make plenty money so i can live in New York for the rest of my life!
8. What are you afraid of? Going to hell
9. Why (do) you believe in God? If there is no God, then there is no need...for any of it.
10. If a movie were made about your life, what would the theme song be? Train- Drops of Jupiter
11. Greatest life accomplishment till date. Getting an MBA - Well in the process
So i am tagging the following people just because I am required to SN, AJ, lovelife , Bee, NakedSha, chinny, Atoskin. Please feel free to give inane answers.
Did i tell you guys i get to have a puppy for three months? He is the loveliest thing ever. Sigh...I hope this oyinbo bug of loving pets too much has not bitten me oh!
Song of the day :John Mayer- Shadow Days