September 7, 2011

Left behind

I have absolutely nothing to write about. It isn't for lack of trying.

Nothing seems to stir up my imagination here. Maybe i haven't looked closely enough. Maybe i am still adjusting. Maybe it will get better. I am counting on it. I am not sure what will happen if i cannot write. I can't say its all i have. But it is all i have that is truly mine...undiluted, uninhibited...

It's not about missing home anymore. Its what i seem to have left behind that shadows my life. It gets worse - i have no clue what was left behind. Maybe if i did, i would find a way to get it back.

Be happy people...

Song of the day: U2- All that you can't leave behind.


5 comments:

  1. And in the multitude of many (unknown) questions, unexpected answers might just fall out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very confusing post. haha
    Its what you seem to have left behind... yet you have no clue. lol | Stop looking back jor! lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. @professeur...its hard oh! but am working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest, its a phase. You will get past it. *Hugs* It has happened to me loads of times

    ReplyDelete