February 16, 2011

Losing...

So Barca lost yesterday...

and to no better team than Arsenal...

I want to slap Valdes, i want to shake Xavi, i want to force Puyol to take his medicine and be well again...i am so freaking mad!!! We are the best team in the world!!! How can Arsenal beat us? oh my body aches, my heart is in deep pain...i hate losing.

Going forward...yesterday's loss made me think deeply about how much i hate losing. i think i am not built for losses. i have headaches and find it hard to breathe at the face of defeat. They say defeat is good and makes you stronger and bla bla bla... i beg to disagree

Then again i think of the Bible passage that says "if you faint at the first sign of trouble, then your strength is small' ...

I am looking forward to Nou Camp and even though fear grips my heart every time i think of Wilshere, i know we will be fine!!! I was born with the heart of a Catalan...my strength isn't small.

Visca Barca!!! More than a club...

No comments:

Post a Comment