April 11, 2011

Life Happens...with our blessing

It is the 11th of April and i haven't written anything in the past eleven days...well at least not here. No, i am not losing my love for blogging...my muse is just having a long nap. She is in a state this month and nothing seems to be able to stir up her creative juices. 

I miss her-my muse- but i will live.

Two more weeks and he will be home. Enough said. Its no wonder my muse is bored, he is all that is in my head.

My cousin is getting a divorce. Ok well we are more like distant relatives but i am closer to his family than most my real cousins. He told me over the weekend and it scared the hell outta me. I remember telling him a few years back not to get married. He ignored me and many others. But that isn't the point. The point, the most important point is that there are three little children in the equation now and i feel like those words i spoke back in the day are the reason why their lives will never be the same. I know its stupid but i can't help it. i feel guilty. Maybe if i had kept my big mouth shut they would have swerved this pothole and made it through together. I wish i could help but i am wiser now and the mouth that spewed so much advice way back then is suddenly speechless. Divorce is a whole lot more than signing the damned papers and i cannot help but wonder about me and B.

School is almost here. I have heard so much about how important it is to aim for the ivy league schools and etcetra. While i have the greatest respect for the top schools, i will be the woman they will wish went to their school and not the other way round. And that is that!

Life is beautiful...God's love-my rose colored glasses.

This is just an update...i will try better next time.

Song of the day: Adele- Right as Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment